There are 2 steps to configuring Holdem Manager to work with the PKR Poker Network:
Once the above steps have been successfully completed, your HUD will be operational.
Note: PKR only allows a single HUD to be used on MTT or SNG tables, this is due to the way PKR name the windows it makes it impossible for us to support it. On cash tables we do support multiple tables.
Setup PKR Network Hand History Options
Note: Always make sure you have the latest version of Holdem Manager before proceeding!
Holdem Manager 2 Update
- Launch PKR Network Poker Client.
- Play a couple small stakes cash game hands.
- Navigate to: C:\Program Files (x86)\PKR\handhistory\"username"\
- Make sure hand history files got saved here. PKR add folders as dates so check todays date folder for the Hand History files.
- Note this folder because we'll need it in the next step. C:\Program Files (x86)\PKR\handhistory\"username"\