There are 2 steps to configuring Holdem Manager to work with Microgaming / Prima:
Once the above steps have been successfully completed, your HUD will be operational.
- Due to the way they identify their windows we can only display a single HUD when playing multiple MTT/SNG tables.
- On cash tables we do support the HUD on multiple tables.
- They no longer allow us to display a HUD on their Anonymous tables.
- On Blaze tables they only write hand histories for hands that go to showdown so we can not support a HUD on these games.
- You can not use the Active Session tab when playing at Prima/Microgaming skins. Please use the Reports > More Reports > Sessions report instead.
Setup Microgaming / Prima Hand History Options
Note: Always make sure you have the latest version of Holdem Manager before proceeding!
Holdem Manager 2 Update
- Launch your Microgaming Client.
- Make sure you are saving "English" Hand Histories.
- Navigate to your Poker Client install path C:\Microgaming\Poker\YourSiteNameMPP
- Note the GameHistory.Dat file in that folder. This is where the hand history information is stored.
- Make note of the GameHistory.Dat file path and write it down. We may need this file location later.