Click Here For Popup Stat Descriptions FAQ
How To Create Custom Popups:
- Click 'New popup' to create a new custom popup.
- Drag and Drop stats from the column on the left to the popup cells on the right.
- Click on a popup cell to select that cell to modify in the popup.
- Use the Modify buttons shown below to edit the cells to the desired modifications.
*Note* - It is best to test modifications in the Replayer. This way, there will be no distractions when playing live.
1. New Popup - C Delete a popupreates a new popup
The Modify Buttons:
2. Delete - Delete a pop
3. Reset - Reset all the popups to their default state
4. Import 1.0 - Import a popup from Holdem Manager 1.0
5. Add Column - Adds a column to the popup
6. Del Column - Deletes the currently selected column
7. Add Row - Adds a row to the popup
8. Delete Row - Deletes currently selected row
9. Erase - Erase the contents of the cell
10. Edit Font - Edit the font of the cells
11. Border - Add a border to the cells to make the cell, column or row stand out more
12. Text Color - Change the color of the Popup text
13. Cell Background - Change the color of the cell background
14. Text Box - Adding text here will add text to the highlighted cell
Use the Decimals drop down to add decimals to the popup stats similar the feature in Stat Appearance.
If you would like to make your own popups look like HM2 popups, then use the following values in Popup editor:
Stat name - #FFDCDCDC
Stat value - #FFFFFFFF
Top stats - #FFFFC90E
vsHero - #FFFEEFB9
Column - #FFFF9900
Stats - Arial 12
Columns - Verdana 12