- To do this please close HM2 and Poker Stars.
- Go to C:\Program Files\PokerStars (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
- Right click the PokerStars.exe and choose “Properties”.
- Go to the Compatibility Tab and select “Run this program as an Administrator”. If this option is greyed out it is because the UAC is disabled and you are already running as admin so there is no need to change anything.
- Please repeat steps 1-3 for PokerStarsUpdate.exe, holdemmanager.exe and all of the easyhook, blitz.dll files and the stars/stars inject files (detailed in step 2 below) in C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2 (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version) although holdemmanager.exe should already be set to run as admin by default.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\holdemmanager.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\hudfuncapps.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\EasyHook.dll, EasyHook32.dll, EasyHook32Svc.exe, EasyHook64.dll, and EasyHook64Svc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\blitz.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\stars.dll, starsinject.dll, and starsinject2.dll files (for the dll files, you have to type in the name in the file name box for a lot of firewalls)
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\thirtytwobitIPC
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\textboxhook.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Pokerstars\Pokerstars.exe and PokerstarsUpdate.exe
If your HUD is lagging behind or not showing
Seeing correct players but wrong stats
The Hero count is sometimes a few hands behind
You will see this especially if you use fast fold a lot, the reason is we dont import the hand until the hand is finished and when you fold the hand is still playing away and so it could be 1-2 mins before the hand is imported and shows up in your Hero HUD, this is normal and to be expected and there is no possible way to avoid this
- These 2 options are enabled: HUD Options > HUD Filters > Filter by limits > [x] Includes hands from other limits, and [x] Mix Fast Poker and standard hands together.
- Preferred seat is set in HUD Options > Seating Preferences
- Stars HandHistory folder is in Hand Importing > Auto Import Folders and that autoimport is running
If none of those steps solve your problems please see this thread. We will need the answers to the questions in the thread as well. Please email the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
* If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your log.txt file.