A. If Postgres username is non-default, there must be a Database (any), named exactly as this user.
B. For HM2 to create databases we need user/role "postgres".
To do this:
1. Run PGAdmin
2. Connect to server
3. Right click on Databases > Create new DB
4. In opened window, enter database name equal to postgres user name. (If user is named "poker" - DB name has to be "poker". If user is named "elephant", DB name has to be "elephant". Etc.)
5. Click on Plus in Login roles and check if there is user "postgres".
- If it does not exist: right click on Login Roles > select New Login Role.
- Set field Role name as ''postgres'' (without quotes) and set Connection limit as ''-1'' (also without quotes).
- Finally set all flgs in Role privleges tab.