2) Clear your filters in reports - first select clear filter, if you have several reports open and want to clear all the filters across all reports then also click the "Apply to all reports" icon. Now see if the hands show up when you refresh it. Try more than 1 report to confirm.
3) Check the gametype filter - Beside the Date Range and More Filters is the game type filter. Make sure all games or the specific games are correctly selected. For example, make sure that Omaha is not selected when trying to view Holdem hands or vice versa.
4) Reimport Hand Histories - Go to C:\HMarchive and search for the folders for the days Holdem Manager missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOf Month (example: C:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). See the illustration below. Copy either those folders or hands Holdem Manager missed to a new folder in Documents or on the Desktop (It is important to move it because Holdem Manager will skip folders/files it thinks it already imported. So it needs a fresh import).
Also get any hand files that are in \poker site\hand history folder. Import all these file. Then, Refresh the Reports to see if the hands now show up. Often a site will make a hand history change. Holdem Manager will try to import them but there will be errors. To fix the errors, reimport the hands again from a new folder. This is why its important to move the hands to a new folder. Make sure to have the latest version of Holdem Manager. The release forums is the best place to find the latest official and beta versions.
5) Create a new database - If the problem persists try creating a new database to see if there was any import errors importing the hands (take a screenshot when its finished to see how many errors). Then check to see if the missing hands appear in the new database. Sometimes a database can become corrupt. If the hands are showing in the new database but not the old one, export all your hands from the old database and import the hands into the new database. Then continue to use the new database.
6) Email the original hands to support - If there were import errors please zip up the hands and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of the issue. Please Note: Holdem Manager support needs the original hands and not the exported hands. Find these in either the poker site hand history folder or in the archive. See above for details on finding hands in the archive.
8) Rule out currency issues - If there are inconsistencies when using more than 1 currency please see this FAQ It may be that the wrong currency is being viewed.